We place a high value on living generously because Christ's love compels us to give ourselves for His glory.
There are many needs week to week that require God's people to work together to accomplish our goals and meet the needs of families that connect with our ministry. Opportunities to plug into a serving role are always available and it's a great way to get to know people and build friendships. Every person makes a difference! We love to see God's people connect with one another in authentic community!
“God has given each of you some special abilities; be sure to use them to help each other, passing on to others god’s many kinds of blessings.”
1 Peter 4:10
Opportunities to Serve
If you enjoy ensuring our guests have a positive campus experience, then you should join our hospitality team. Our team enjoys a wide range of responsibilities. Find a role that appeals to you!
- Greeters and Ushers > Warm greetings and friendly conversations play an important role in making St. Paul special. Be an informed person that directs people to where they need to go. Help people find a seat. Good first impressions make all the difference!
- Parking Team > Be the first welcoming person to greet our guests and members by joining our parking team. Be a gold cart shuttle driver. Help people feel welcome before they even enter the building!
- Refreshment Team > Coffee, water, and refreshments go hand in hand with great hospitality. Join the team that makes this happen on Sunday mornings.
There are many opportunities to contribute to our Worship Arts Ministry in our two downtown venues (traditional and contemporary) and our Aledo campus (contemporary).
- Tech Support Team - the complexity of supporting audio/video/lighting for worship services continues to grow. Consider serving in a unique and very important way. No experience needed - we'll train you.
- Video production for online worship
- Worship Team - use your musical talents in one of our worship venues.
Journey Group Leadership
We would love to talk to you about leading a Journey Group of your own. Don't worry about a lack of experience. We'll help you every step of the way and make it easy for you to learn and lead.