What's happening at St. Paul?
Bible Class & Sunday School Opportunities
Romans - Meets in the Fellowship Hall
- Led by Sandi Grupe
- Accept the challenge! The letter to the Romans has changed lives for centuries! Based on the original languages, this in-depth study promises to challenge what missional living means.
Colossians & Philemon - Meets in Room B-54
- Led by Jeff DeVeydt
- Join us for an in-depth study of how Paul encourages us to live life as image-bearers of Christ. Paul asks us to use Christ's transforming power to treat others with compassion, kindness, gentleness, patience, and respect in our everyday lives.
- The nursery is available for children ages birth to 3 years.
School Aged Children (until Sept. 19th when Sunday School classes resume):
- Children are invited to join their parents in the Bible Class of their choosing, activity bags will be provided.
Next Steps to Join the St. Paul Family
- We want you to find a place to connect and grow in your relationship with God and others. We offer a Connect Class that will give you an opportunity to take the first step in joining the St. Paul Family. This class will lead you through the history of St. Paul, provide you with the foundation of our beliefs, and show you how to get involved and connected with the St. Paul family and communities we serve. Our next Connect Class will be held Tuesday, September 28, 2021, from 6-8 pm.