What's happening at St. Paul?
Bible Class & Sunday School Opportunities Sunday Mornings from 9:30-10:30
Parenting Class: Boundaries - Meets in Fellowship Hall
- Led by Chris & Heather Shahan
- Actively encouraging our young people's spiritual growth and setting personal boundaries of our time & talents to better serve Him
Romans - Meets in Room B-48
- Led by Sandi Grupe
- Accept the challenge! The letter to the Romans has changed lives for centuries! Based on the original languages, this in-depth study promises to challenge what missional living means.
Daniel - Meets in Room B-54
- Led by Will Vorva & Jeff DeVeydt
- In the book of Daniel, we are reminded that in the midst of great turmoil, our God reigns. We can turn to God in faith, trust, and praise Him.
St. Paul Kids & Sunday School:
- Led by Sarah Davis
- The nursery is available for children ages birth to 3 years.
PreK & Kinder in Room A-60
1st Grade in Room A-58
2nd Grade in Room A-61
3rd Grade in Room A-54
4th & 5th Grade in Room A-50
Youth & Young Adult Classes:
Middle School Youth at The DOCK
- Led by Amanda Jahnke
High School Youth at The DOCK
- Led by John Davis
College & Young Adults - Meet in Room B-58
- Led by Jennifer Gross
Next Steps to Join the St. Paul Family
- We want you to find a place to connect and grow in your relationship with God and others. We offer a Connect Class that will give you an opportunity to take the first step in joining the St. Paul Family. This class will lead you through the history of St. Paul, provide you with the foundation of our beliefs, and show you how to get involved and connected with the St. Paul family and communities we serve. Our next Connect Class will be held Sunday, Dec. 5th.