What's happening at St. Paul?
Bible Class & Sunday School Opportunities
Sunday Mornings from 9:30-10:30
Adult Bible Study: The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry - Meets in Fellowship Hall
- How to stay emotionally healthy & spiritually alive in the chaos of the modern world.
- Led by Robert & Allison Heinrich
New Testament: Hebrews - Meets in Room B-68
- A verse by verse study of the New Testament book of Hebrews.
- Led by Will Vorva & Jeff DeVeydt
Choir: Make a Joyful Noise! - Meets in the School Music Room, B-48
- Led by Bob Williams
St. Paul Kids & Sunday School:
- Led by Sarah Davis
- The nursery is available for children ages birth to 3 years.
PreK & Kinder in Room A-60
1st Grade in Room A-58
2nd Grade in Room A-61
3rd Grade in Room A-54
4th & 5th Grade in Room A-50
Youth & Young Adult Classes:
Middle School Youth meets in the Art Room & Gym
- Led by Amanda Jahnke
High School Youth at The DOCK
- Led by John Davis
College & Young Adults - Meet in Room B-58
- Led by Jennifer Gross
Next Steps to Join the St. Paul Family
- We want you to find a place to connect and grow in your relationship with God and others. We offer a Connect Class that will give you an opportunity to take the first step in joining the St. Paul Family. This class will lead you through the history of St. Paul, provide you with the foundation of our beliefs, and show you how to get involved and connected with the St. Paul family and communities we serve.